Miss You Pappa!
Shuddho,
Its been a long time since I saw you.
You are with your mom in Chittagong.
You left me just before EID.
I couldn't enjoy the EID without you. Your Mom didn't came with me.
Everyday, every moment; I am feeling like a void in nowhere.
I can't cry these days. Seems like, I forgot to cry. When I see your photos on my Mac's HDD; i feel down. I am the worst pappa of this world.
Sorry baba...you born in the wrong family.
Its been a long time since I saw you.
You are with your mom in Chittagong.
You left me just before EID.
I couldn't enjoy the EID without you. Your Mom didn't came with me.
Everyday, every moment; I am feeling like a void in nowhere.
I can't cry these days. Seems like, I forgot to cry. When I see your photos on my Mac's HDD; i feel down. I am the worst pappa of this world.
Sorry baba...you born in the wrong family.

















Comments
Post a Comment